Fairy Leaf (TM: 綠葉仙子 (Lǜ Yè Xiān Zǐ)/JP: フェアリーリーフ Fairy Leaf) is one of Dress Up Cards that were introduced in 2004 Fall-Winter Collection/Version 1. It was taken out of the main roster from 2005 Winter Collection/Version 5 onwards but returns back in Best Collection being in the 45th rank. This card may be included in one of the ~DS Collection~ Official Card Packs.
After the cease of Oshare Majo and Version 12 finished circulation, Fairy Leaf returns into the main roster starting Version 13 Classic (Which was the re-release/remake of Version 1).
- 2004 Autumn-Winter Collection (debut)
- 2005 Spring-Summer Collection
- 2005 Autumn Collection
- Best Collection
- Version 1/13 Classic (First Collection) (debut)
- Version 2/14 Classic (First Collection)
- Version 3/15 Classic (Second Collection)
- Version 4/16 Classic (Second Collection)
Fearī (フェアリー): The Japanese Katakana transliteration of the English word Fairy, which is the concept of the outfit, as evidenced by the wings and design.
Rīfu (リーフ): The Japanese Katakana transliteration of the English word Leaf, which refers to some parts of the outfit that imitates the leaf's look.
Lǜ Yè (綠葉): The term literally means Green Leaves, or interpreted as Foliage. This describes some parts of the outfit looking like leaves.
Xiān Zǐ (仙子): Equivalent to Celestial Being, or commonly translated as Fairy.
Fairy Leaf: The name of the card is identical to the Japanese version.
- According to the Best Collection numbering, this was the 9th most popular card around that time.
- In an osharemajo.com news post (dated May 20, 2005), this card was listed as a Trial Card before it got replaced with Ojouhin Check.
|"Hmm.. I call this fair. Is this going to be okay?"|
|This gallery is missing the card variations from the following version/collection(s): Version 3/15 Classic, Version 4/16 Classic. If you can get a high quality scan or an image from any of the archived Love and Berry sites (excluding the mini images), please add them to the gallery.|